The term ‘Engage Media Solutions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Landing, Blue Tower, Media City, Salford, Manchester, M50 2ST is 07071480 and is registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and photographs. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The line-up and guests for the event may be subject to change without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Engage Media Solutions reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS – Attendance to the Digital Kids Show is subject to the following Terms and Conditions – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING YOUR TICKETS. Updated for 2019 events.
- General Admission tickets are available for either a Morning Session, Afternoon Session or for ‘Both Sessions’
- Morning sessions are 9.30am-1.30pm
- Afternoon sessions are 2.30pm-6.30pm
- The venue will be closed between 1.30pm and 2.30pm
- The Standard Price per session is £15, or £22.50 for both sessions.
- Tickets allow access to the venue and unlimited access to all attractions EXCEPT Fair rides (Fun-tastic fair) and Inflatables (Bump & Bounce). These can be purchased on-site (prices vary).
- Once purchased all sales are non-refundable. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the show is cancelled. It is essential you are 100% confident you can attend on the day you have bought your tickets for.
- We provide e-tickets at no cost. Once purchased the tickets are the sole responsibility of the ticket buyer. You are advised to store your tickets in a safe place to prevent any issues on entering the event. You must bring a print out of the tickets for scanning on the day of attendance.
- There is no admission to the event without a valid ticket
- All children under 14 must be accompanied by a standard ticket holding adult.
- Adults will not be permitted entry alone; you must have at least one child with you. An adult is anyone over the age of 18. Those under the age of 18 who do not need an adult with them (between the ages of 14-18) must bring valid ID to gain entry to the show alone.
- Single tickets can only be purchased in the instance that you need extras for your party and only directly from this site.
- You do not need to purchase a ticket for children under 2 yrs, however you will need a complimentary ticket to account for your child.
- For security, health and safety reasons, the venue and event organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to the event. No refund will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from the venue on the account of appearing to be under age, abusive, threatening, drunk or antisocial, carrying illegal weapons or substances.
- All prices and fees include any VAT.
- All prices are in pounds sterling
- You must bring ID to the event in the form of a debit card, driving license or photographic ID. Out of date documents will not be considered valid.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry/sell a ticket to anyone.
- By purchasing your ticket, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Engage Media Solutions accepts no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to our events by ticket holders.
- The ticket holder will be responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred as a result of attending the event.
- We will not be liable or responsible if the event is cancelled due to events outside our reasonable control.
- If Engage Media Solutions cancels the Digital Kids Show due to reasons within its control, ticket holders will be refunded in their entirety.
- We will be photographing and filming at the Digital Kids Show. Images from the event may be used in the promotional videos and/or for other entertainment purposes and/or related publicity. We will put the video on YouTube and our Website. Copyright and all material filmed will be held by Engage Media Solutions. By buying a ticket and attending the event you consent to this footage being used for the purposes detailed above.
- Third party companies will also be filming at the Digital Kids Show, this is limited to sponsors and exhibitors, by purchasing a ticket and attending the event you are giving your consent to this filming and for it to used on social media and promo videos. If you do not wish to be filmed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a cloakroom at the venue with a charge of £1 per item. However, please note if you leave articles, this is at your own risk and the venue and Engage Media Solutions cannot be held responsible for any items that are damaged or lost.
- If you suffer loss and damage as a direct result of our negligence, our liability to you will be limited to an amount equal to the face value of the Ticket purchased by you for the Event. Under no circumstances will our liability extend to costs or losses incurred in connection with the Event, (including cancellation, postponement or rescheduling of an Event); travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements; loss of enjoyment or disappointment.
- Engage Media Solutions shall have no liability to ticket holders, attendees and sponsors in the event the above loss or damage is caused by a “Force Majeure Event”, i.e. an event beyond Engage Media Solutions Ltd or the venues control including (without limitation) any act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, flood, explosion, extreme weather conditions, medical emergency, theft of essential equipment, strike, lock out, malicious damage, or acts or regulations of national governments.
MEET AND GREET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Meet and Greets are a huge part of the show and therefore it is crucial all ticket buyers read and understand the terms below:
- It will not be possible to meet all of the YouTubers at the show.
- As with any well-known celebrities, you will have to queue to meet your idol, some queues to meet YouTubers can be quite long and you are advised to consider this before joining any of the meet and greets.
- Our YouTubers love to chat to their fans. They will spend time to take a photograph and sign merchandise; this can create longer than usual queues.
- Digital Kids Show reserves the right to charge an additional fee for meet and greets if demand warrants it and we need to recruit extra security. If this should happen, we will inform customers via the website at the point of booking. Meet and Greets that we charge a fee for will be highlighted as ‘YOUTUBER NAME MEET & GREET – UPGRADE REQUIRED)
- Buying a general admission ticket does NOT guarantee a meet and greet.
- YouTubers will take breaks during the day. Where possible we will advise customers in advance of the times of these breaks. Please note that unexpected circumstances can result in the timings being changed. We will endeavor to give as much notice as possible to attendees of any time changes as soon as we are informed.
- Sometimes, YouTubers may not remain at the event for the duration of the show despite being advertised and confirmed to do so. This is beyond our control and Engage Media Solutions will not be held responsible.
- We only confirm a YouTuber or other Talent when we have written confirmation that they will attend. Unfortunately, in some cases the talent can and do change their minds due to personal or professional reasons. We do work hard to ensure any talent we secure is 100% committed to being at the shows but sometimes they do change their minds. This is out of our hands and Digital Kids Show will not be held responsible for the actions of the talent. Clear evidence can be shown of the talent agreement and cancellation upon request. Please email email@example.com
- Please note that live streaming of the show is permitted but must be tagged via the #digikids and social stream handles of the show.
- Please be respectful to other attendees whilst filming or taking pictures.
- Whilst filming and photography at the show is permitted, this is only for personal use. Any footage that is intended for public use must be agreed in advance and in writing with Engage Media Solutions and via a valid press pass.
- All children under the age of 8 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Slime making is limited to children who are aged 5 or over. A parent must be present whilst the child is making their slime. Digital Kids Show holds no responsibility for clothing that is damaged or if children get the slime in places they shouldn’t. Our slime is safe and fun to make but it is the parents responsibility to decide if they want their child to join in slime making. Slime making is at an extra cost.
- Whilst we understand some children above this age may want to enjoy the event without parents, parents must be aware of their child’s location at all times and designate a meeting place for them to find an adult if needed. Please also ensure your child is aware of the lost child policy at the show.
- Challenge 25 operates on all bars within the venue. If you are lucky enough to look like you’re under 25 you will be required to produce photographic ID on demand. This is in the form of a passport or driving license, proof of age card with the PASS hologram. Photographs on phones or out of date ID will not be accepted.
From time to time, we will run a host of competitions both via our website and social channels. In all instances please check the full termsof the competition you are entering at the time – the following terms and conditions will apply to all competitions.
- The organisers decision is final.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the competition.
- Prizes may be changed for something of an equal value and may be done without notice.
- The organiser will not be liable for problems with dispatch of third party prizes
- Digital Kids Show cannot be held responsible for competitions and giveaways held by event sponsors on the days of the event.
DIGITAL KIDS SHOW SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
We are proud to have very active social media accounts with strong and engaging followers on all streams. As a Digital event we take pride in ensuring all content is suitable for families and we are therefore very strict on what can be posted on these channels.
If you interact with any of our channels, please be mindful of the terms below:
On platforms with public editorial access, DIGITAL KIDS SHOW reserves the right to delete items which, in its reasonable opinion, are or could be perceived to be:
- knowingly false or mischievous complaints or statements or inferences about individuals, companies or the lineup
- content that is misleading, obscene, off-topic, sexist, racist, discriminatory, inciting hatred, inviting ridicule or spam
- content that uses Digital Kids Show site for promotional or commercial purposes
- content that breaks or encourages others to troll either the page, event, employees of the company or staff at the show
- content that defames or harasses any participants and associates of Digital Kids Show site, administration, employees or volunteers.
If you have any queries relating to the Digital Kids Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance or call 0844 225 0650.